Thursday, November 10, 2011

ana gregory: to all of you fucking scientists and politicians who actually think having science subjects in school will raise the...

Link: ana gregory: to all of you fucking scientists and politicians who actually think having science subjects in school will raise the...

I don’t normally opine on here, but this post struck me. I haven’t read anything this patently ridiculous in a long time. There is no thesis. The argument (or lack thereof) is so poorly thought out as to make it little more than a shoddily delivered, illogical, rambling invective that provokes in me nothing more than woeful disbelief . This person, in her irrational hate for science, has spoken volumes about the sort of people who lobby against it. It was incredibly disheartening to read, and I can only hope that most high school students don’t think this way. I could enumerate the reasons why science is of paramount benefit to the world, but those who are reading this don’t need to be told. Perhaps it’s silly of me to have even shared. I don’t know.


anagregory:



FUCK


YOU


VERY


MUCH.


Guess what, your electron configurations and ionic bonds and molecules don´t make me any bit more appreciative of our beautiful, perfect (and already destroyed and dead!) nature, it also doesn´t make me any more intelligent. You know what it makes me?


It makes me hate…


No comments:

Post a Comment